Okay, so you’re probably thinking, last time I tried to make slime it was really expensive and I didn’t have all of the ingredients… Well, we also had that thought. BUT! There is no way in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD, that you don’t have borax, at least three bottles of glue, water, and food coloring some where in your house!
This flarp is soooooo easy, quick, and fun to make. It doesn’t stick to you a lot, so don’t worry about having to wash your hands afterward. It is stretchy, you can put it in a small container and make it fart, and will not make a mess.
Here’s the recipe!
- 1 tsp borax
- 1 cup warm water and 1 cup not warm water
- 1 cup glue (clear is best for color outcome)
- food coloring
- Glitter, sequins, etc…(optional)
- Dissolve 1 tsp borax into 1 cup warm water.
- (In a different bowl) Mix 1 cup of glue and 1 cup of water. This is when you add your food coloring! If you wanna make your slime glittery, put glitter in it now too. Stir until the mixture is the right color.
- Gradually add your borax mixture as needed. Now put down your utensil and use your hands! Squish, squish, squish! Take the flarp out of the bowl. Squeeze and squish your flarp until it takes shape and is a little less dry on the outside.
I modified this recipe from one I found at Brit+Co.